Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good news

Today I juz received unofficial offer letter from accenture as an analyst under Technology Growth Platform. Xtly i din expected to get this job bcoz I din received any call from them regarding my last interview which is on last friday.

Surprisingly when i checked my email this morning, i got one e-mail from accenture, saying dat i might start work with accenture on august 1st but when i look at d calendar, august 1st is on sunday, so, i might start work with accenture august 2nd..yeay!! i got 2 months to stay at home before m start working..


yeah ur rite..penantian itu satu penyiksaan..but finally i got it..


Next story..ha3..i went to vet AGAIN to check my cat's eyes..n u guys noe wut?? d doc said, its juz an infection n he wont losing his eyes..yes! MIRACLE happened again..alhamdulillah..


he kept on trying to let his head out from that colar thing <--i dunno wuts d name of dat thg..ha3



n now he gv up..ha3

No comments: