Friday, May 14, 2010

Long lost GF!

Put aside UNIX notes, lab sheet, etc etc etc.. Ystrday was awesome peeps!

m meeting up my gf! my long lost girlfriend! missing her sooo much..i think d last tym i met her was in the LRT, 3 or 4 years back..but it was so long long ago...

so, ystrday i went to the mines, accompany her to usha lappy <--she lost her lappy 3 months ago..one indian guy get into her house n take all her precious belonging including LAPTOP!

sushi king was awesome! 5/5 star =)


camwhoring in shushi king! 

againnnn

n againnnnn..ha3..sori peeps! 


The funniest thg is when we wanna find my car in the carpark! damn! we both cudnt rmmbr where exactly i hv parked my car..ha3..so, we ended up like half an hour finding the exact carpark we entered in..damn funny kay! <-- sambil cari tuh, sempat snapping pic..mane x jadik half an hour nye..ha3..dasar camwhore!

So, u guys layan ekh pic2 kat bwh nih..nih la some of d pic yg i snap while finding my car..ha3..


ha3..kat tangge pon sempat lg okayyyy~~ 



dis is the 1st spot dat i tot i parked my car, n YES! i did parked my car here but the right side door! not the left one! haishhhhhh~~



so cute!



funny thg : people inside yun nam hair care are laughing at us! who cares?? m jz used ur mirror duhhhh~~



n again..yun nam spot! this is the only way i can snap the full body pic of both!




Adeq, u rock my day!! m gonna miz u..til we meet again~~ =) 


XOXO~~
wrapped with hugs n kisses from me to u~~



No comments: